Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Weekend Misc. for ya…

   Giving the new trademark filed in Europe for Nintendo for Last Window (Hotel Dusk 2) I’m now thinking about getting a DS again. I loved Hotel Dusk, it’s an awesome DS ‘who done it’ game. I wonder what 2 might cover.

   Looks like another fairly large, well known, title is going to be getting an iphone/ipod version soon. Rayman 2: The Great Escape will be getting released on March 1.

   As if I wasn’t tempted enough to get a ps3, it doesn’t help to see that the upcoming God of War 3 has first person kills! You get to see what it's like to be killed by Kratos. Hmmm.

   And it looks like there might be more EQ2 players than I thought. The latest expansion, Sentinel’s Fate, has hit #1 in the pc sales chart since release. Good for them, wow.

0 comments: