Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunch of Misc. for the Weekend

   Sega has updated their Sonic 4 webpage with some new media of the upcoming downloadable game. I think it looks pretty cool. I’ll probably get this one. Blast from the past, in HD! Even has the classic ‘Sega’ chant at start. Too cool.

   I do wonder what the Gamestop rewards program might be like. If it includes cool free stuff, that would rock! Took me by surprise that they’re now working with Jolt Online Gaming as a Freetoplay portal. Wonder how that works?!

   Remember the great classic game, Another World? Looks like it’s now up on good old games and it’s the 15th anniversary edition. If you’ve never played it,  you should. It’s great!

   Are you in Free Realms? You can now pick up a dino mount at 7-11 stores. Might be kind of tricky to find the store though, at least in my region.

   Looks like the HP Slate is going to be launched in June for 400 euros, which would be a little over $500. I wonder when it will launch in the states, I want one!

   Looks like some people have already begun study of this rumored new 360 motherboard. This might mean slimline 360 in the future. The recent announcement of 360 soon supporting usb storage kind of adds to this rumor I think…

0 comments: