Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Little Different…

   For starters, I’ve started using Safari lately, I really like the font smoothing it offers. Very readable. And being webkit based it’s fast as firefox or chrome and not to mention it can already display html 5 effects like the rounded corners and shadows on tables without need of images. If you’re looking at this site in firefox, chrome or safari it should look much nicer!

   Also, I noticed I’ve not been playing Star Trek Online as much as I had hoped, and therefore I’ve canceled that subscription. I would like to say sorry to those of you that might be playing because of me. I am truly sorry.

   I would like to say though, I have started playing something again, at first just to check out the latest changes, but I started really enjoying it. I blame Woody of GuComics. I’ve really started liking being in FreeRealms. It’s not as free as it use to be though, it’s free to level 5 and then you have to pay. On the bright side though, it’s just $4.99 a month! Cheapest sub I’ve had yet I think. If you’ve not tried it you might want to. Yes, it’s kid friendly and kind of animated, and those are some of the same exact things that were said about WoW at launch…

0 comments: