Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Minor Misc.

   Sony is going to be dropping their linux support in their latest firmware. I think this is being done due to hackers, but I think it’s really sad as that did sound awesome. Got a ps3, you can make it a linux box, well, you use to be able to.

   Since google is pulling out of China it seems that godaddy is leaving china also. They’ve already stopped registering .cn names. The google incident has turned into a digital Tiananmen Square basically.

   I'm not sure how to take it but Israel has made internet anonymity a constitutional right. That could be good and good be bad. I wonder how that’ll play out.

   At least a recent study has shown that Tetris can reduce post traumatic stress. That’s great I suppose, but when I need a certain shape, and I never get it, I get pretty dang stressed out in that game.

   Have you too been plagued with forum trolls? Well now you can know the anatomy of a forum troll to better know this enemy. They infest boards across the internet and serve no purpose but to delight and feast on the anguish of others, and if they can inflict said anguish it’s all the sweeter for them.

0 comments: