Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Must… Take… Break…

   First, I wish to make sure to wish Brooke a happy birthday. Sorry I was not present at your attempt to set your neighborhood on fire. Hope it went well.

   Also, there’s a pretty good sale at amazon.com for Bioshock! You can get both Bioshock 1 and 2 for just $50! If you’ve not played these amazing titles, you should!

   I’ve been hitting the FFXIII pretty hard since I got it. It’s great. I have to take a break though, my eyes are crossing! Head hurts a little too. I love this new combat system. You can change the class of a character at any time during a fight. So, you set up different class combos for your team to switch between. They call then paradigms. Every target has a combo meter, the goal is to max out this meter. When you do, they start to take bonus damage per hit. The numbers can get crazy big, with %200 bonus damage and more! And the summonings are amazing, no longer just a one hit spell, they become part of the fighting party! Some of the bosses have had me very upset, cussing at the TV upset. I’ll say this, the little boy caster, sucks as a healer. Keep lots and lots of potions! And equip the doctor accessory that makes potions give double healing. I’m just now at around 13.5 hours into it and it’s just getting better. I’m sure now that a lot of the reviews have been done by people that might not have played it long enough…

2 comments:

B-rad said...

Yea! You and Erin are pretty lame for not coming!

Margrave said...

Same to you pal.... lol

I was in my FFXIII and I think she was with her family. Her Grandmother's been ill...