Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Small Misc.

   Since Square bought out Crystal Dynamics I’ve been wondering what the next game from them would be. It looks like it’s going to be Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, a digital distributed title. They say it’s a whole new experience. I wonder if it might be Tomb Raider the rpg. That would just be weird.

   The new patch in WoW has some new mounts in it and they look awesome. They’re probably very rare drops and I’ll never get them. I think though that since the the WoW card game is dead that the loot card items get made into drops. I think the blazing hippogryph looks like a warlock mount. That would be cool.

0 comments: