Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Square Enix Bits

   Holy crap, the upcoming iPhone/iPod jRPG Chaos Rings looks pretty damn cool. Looks more Final Fantasy than XIII in my opinion. Why am I still tempted to pick that up? Ugh! Oh, and the director of XIII said that he feels that the 360 version is fine and that there’s no downloadable content planned. Also, he said he would like to remake VII, which would rock, but that it would take too much man power. I think it would be worth it for a guaranteed seller! I’d buy it if they made it.

   And Star Trek Online players out there remember, this weekend is the special Tribble event. You too could get a borg tribble or even the tribble title.

0 comments: