Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mmm, Misc.

   I know it’s not got start of the art of graphics but the upcoming pc and xbla title Magicka looks awesome to me. Looks like a great blend of Zelda, Diablo, and Castle Crashers. This looks like a title I’ll have to pick up, er, download.

   What you’ve heard is true, some people from CCP Games, makers of EvE Online, have now conquered Mount Kilimanjaro. I wonder if it was for research for their upcoming Dust console title since it’s going to be ground combat based.

   The WoW recruit a friend bonus mount of a Zebra is getting retired. So if you want one, you’ll need to grab it now. However, it’s getting replaced with a kick ass two seat rocket! Makes me want to recruit a second account for myself just to get it. Does this make Bliz look desperate? Also they’ve announced that this week we’ll start to get some cataclysm class information. Looks like my two main classes are tomorrow. Hmm, paladin isn’t until the 16th, wonder why so far off…

0 comments: