Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Even More Misc!

   Well crowd funding can bring in some big bucks. Chris Roberts Star Citizen is now up to $37 million! I loved his Wing Commander series, I own them all, and I hope with this much money this can be the best title he’s ever made!

   The Elder Scrolls Online has now been rated ‘M’ for mature now, and everyone’s talking about it too. I would hope that would make it a better group of players, but odds are it’ll just attract even more of the undesirables. I’m still leaning towards picking up this title though. You might like to check out these new animations for Elder Scrolls. Too funny!

   There’s an all new Release 2 for Shroud of the Avatar now. This is from the father of Ultima himself. I’m rather curious about this one personally.

   If you’re curious enough you can grab a closed beta key for Bless now thanks to mmorpg.com.

0 comments: