Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Small Misc.

   It would seem that Guild Wars 2 has released a new Origins of Madness trailer for their next upcoming content patch. Looks pretty awesome to me. They still amaze me with coming out with content like they do.

   Remember the movie Constantine with Keanu Reeves back in 2005? Well now it looks like NBC is looking into making a TV Series from it now too. I can only hope that it would be better than that horrible movie.

   They’re even thinking of making a Magic: The Gathering movie now too! I guess it could be cool if done right. They have to have references to famous rare cards though!

   I think it’s complete BS that HTC has now confirmed that the One X and X+ will not be upgraded beyond Android 4.3. Well, I guess it’s time to no longer buy HTC, or recommend them!

   Did you ever know that Chuck Lorre had messages at the end of the credits for his shows? I think they started with Dharma and Greg, and continued through 2 and a Half men. They are full of crazy too. Makes me wonder if he might have made Charlie Sheen and Angus Jones nuts. Everyone that has contact with that man should be tested.

0 comments: