Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Stuff to Want!

   I’ve had it pre-ordered for a while now, and watching the latest trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 makes me want it all the more. I can’t wait for this release!

   I also can’t wait for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor to be released this coming Christmas. After watching this video about the ‘nemesis system’ it looks like it’s going to be one of the best games in quite a while!

   You can also check out the upcoming new 7th Legion DLC that will be the next released for Defiance soon. I miss the show. I wish it would come back on already!

0 comments: