Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Monday, January 13, 2014

Very Small Monday Misc.

   I kind of wish it was a real game because this Pulp Fiction arcade game looks like it would be pretty cool. Does Marsellus Wallace look like 8-bit to you! Does he?!

   Do you miss the days of the brick phones? If so you’re in luck as you can now grab the BINATONE Brick for only 27.99 pounds! I think I need two.

   Ok, I’ve been in some of The Elder Scrolls Online beta weekends, and I must say it’s now become addictive. It has what has to be some of the best graphics of an mmorpg I’ve seen. Also in many ways this is a rebirth of the Dark Age of Camelot three faction system. I’ve always wondered why it wasn’t copied more. So if you like Elder Scrolls titles, and use to love Dark Age of Camelot then you really need to check this title out. NOW!

   Of course I also can’t wait for the next Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, on 2/25/2014, and South Park: The Stick of Truth, on 3/4/2014, but now I also want to grab The Elder Scrolls Online when it gets released on 4/4/2014! That’s one game a month. Not Bad.

   In the meantime, please enjoy some children lip-syncing some great music. It’s awesome.

0 comments: