Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nice Trailer!

   Just saw this trailer for the new Thief which does looks awesome. It’s just that it comes out February 25th and I’ve already got Final Fantasy XIII-3, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 coming out this month! Makes me feel kind of like there’s no time and money for that title. I would think maybe a birthday thing this march, but this march is also the release of South Park: The Stick of Truth too! So then I would think maybe April, but that’s the release of The Elder Scrolls Online, which is having another beta weekend this coming weekend. If you need a beta key you might be able to grab one of the 500,000 that curse.com seems to have.

   Speaking of trailers, it seems that they’re bringing back 24. I know some people will be thrilled. In my opinion it can’t touch The Following!

0 comments: