Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Small Misc.

   Are you waiting on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 like me? I’m very eager for the ending to this trilogy! Well you can now check out a video of The Toy Maker from Mirror of Fate now. That’s right, he’s back!

   I’m sure you’ve all seen all of the online upset with Elder Scrolls Online recently. A lot of people don’t like it. I think one issue is with the current rise of free to play it’s harder to sell a monthly fee now. Although one also must recognize that Final Fantasy XIV launched and is still monthly fee based. They say they’re doing just fine with their one million subscriptions. I think the big issue is that everyone is looking for another WoW, and that’s not going to happen. That was just lucky timing with a great IP. I think we’re now entering the age of niche titles…

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

Toy Maker is so awesome