Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Small Weekend Misc

   Have you been wanting a new shooter that’s fast, fun, funny, and best of all FREE?! Well you’re in luck with the game Loadout on Steam. It’s free, and I haven’t laughed like this in a shooter since Gore!

   Speaking of awesome Steam games, Lord Spooky got me FryCry 3 Blood Dragon and it’s better than I had ever imagined! GREAT 80’s flashback in an awesome FPS! Spooky also got me a pre-order for South Park: The Stick of Truth too! Happy early birthday to me! Thank you much Spooky! Thank you!

   I just watched some amazing pvp footage [NSFW] in Elder Scrolls Online with Angry Joe [NSFW] and he’s beginning to start to like the game now.

   Joe’s video of Helga Twerking [NSFW] is what got me into trying out Loadout. Thank you Spooky for showing it to me! You’re awesome!

0 comments: