Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Stuffs!

   I got my SSD drive in and now have it in my systems as the main drive. It was time for a reload of Windows anyway. This thing is just pure awesome. Just as fast as I’ve always wanted! The system boots now from power off in just seconds!

   EA killed off a series I used to love, and now they’re bringing it back as an Android game! So far I love this Dungeon Keeper also! It’s a must try since it’s free!

   I tried the demo for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, which is the third in the XIII trilogy, and I was very impressed! The new real time combat system makes this a whole new type of game! It’s just plan action packed fun! I loved it! So yeah, I pre-ordered it now!

   I’ve also pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls Online too. I’ve really grown fond of the graphics, and game play. I truly do want more of it.

   This month will bring what was my only pre-order in quite a while to launch. I can’t wait for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 to see the ending of what has to be the best Dracula trilogy ever!

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

its creepy they put lighting in cloud's outfit. I just saying