Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bunches of Misc.

   Are you still a RIFT player? If so you might be interested in these four videos showing off the new souls that they’re adding to the game. They do look interesting.

   Are you interested in WildStar, but haven’t had a chance to try it out yet? Well this is going to be another beta weekend, and you can grab a beta key thanks to mmorpg.com! It’s a good game, but it just didn’t grab me. To me it was just WoW in space.

   I’m looking forward to the launch of Elder Scrolls Online come 4/4/2014. As a pre-order I’ll have early access too. I think 5 days early. I really have gotten into it. I don’t care that it’s launching without adventure zones as they call them. That’s just their word for raids.

   I don’t know about you guys, but I love that gog.com is working on bringing games to linux soon. This was awesome news to read in my opinion. Linux isn’t what it was in the past. It’s now much more user friendly, and stable. If you’ve ever been curious about it you should check out distrowatch.com and try a distro out. You can even use pendrivelinux to install it on a usb drive to boot from without changing anything on your main hard drives system.

   I’ve been goofing off in Path of Exile some, and I have to say that it’s an awesome free game. If you like Diablo style gameplay you really should check this one out. It’s great, and it’s free!

   I’m sure you’ve all heard the new hit Disney song “Let it Go” from Frozen. But have you heard it sang by a variety of different Disney characters? It’s not bad.

0 comments: