Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Funny

   If you’ve been curious about XenDesktop and Citrix you should check out this great commercial for them. It’s explains it great!

   You should also check out this awesome video of a full movie of ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ with the Hemsworth bothers! That’s too funny.

   Are you a Doctor Who fan too? Why not?! It’s an awesome show! What’s wrong with you! Well if you are you should watch this video about the top 10 cameo moments in the show. They’re awesome moments for the fans like me.

   On a different note, one down from my current list. I’ve beaten South Park: The Stick of Truth and it’s one of the better games I’ve played in years! A MUST play for any fan!

0 comments: