Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, March 3, 2014

It Finally Clicked

   It didn’t seem obvious to me at first for some reason, but I finally saw the Dark Age of Camelot faction equivalents for The Elder Scrolls Online. It just made sense all at once. This past beta weekend I was finally able to get the time to play through the all three factions tutorial islands, and make it to their mainland homes. That’s when it hit me.

Daggerfall Covenant = Albion = England

Aldmeri Dominion = Hiberna = Ireland

Ebonheart Pact = Midgard = Scandinavia

   I’m sure this was apparent to others before now. The races make sense like elves in Hiberna AND Aldmeri, Britons/Bretons in Albion AND Daggerfall, and even Norsemen/Nord in Midgard AND Ebonheart!

   Given that finally lining up in my head, I think I will be going Daggerfall Covenant when it goes live. I was always an Albion player back in the day. I’ve also decided I will be a Templar too.

0 comments: