Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Monday, April 28, 2014

Even More Stuffs

   There’s a lot of good stuff on iPad come to find out. I’m rather impressed with Bloodmasque by Square. I love how it takes your picture and make the main character look like you! Square has a bunch of stuff available it would seem too! I didn’t like it at first, but I’m trying it again, and so far Dungeon Keeper has been pretty cool. It’s not as good as the original, but what is really? I love the Doctor Who: Legacy game! It’s like PuzzleQuest with a Doctor Who theme and also not impossible! It might just be a Temple Run clone, but Sonic Dash is actually very good. I was surprised to find Injustice: Gods Among Us available, and free! It’s not what I was expecting. I also love the spooky hidden item title Echoes of the Past too! It’s more fun than I expected it to be. And if you know me you know I had to download 2048 once I saw it was available.

   In other gaming news, the upcoming new Ace Attorney will be the first in an upcoming new series called ‘The Great Ace Attorney’ series. Might be cool.

   The new Oddworld remake will be just $30, and will be on Playstation only at first. It will also allow your progress to travel between devices. I’m rather interested in  the future release for Wii U or PC. A high resolution, and detailed, version of the first Oddworld sounds awesome.

   It’s also rather interesting to see that everything Star Wars that’s not the six main movies, or The Clone Wars tv show, is no longer canon! I guess Disney is wanting to build it all up themselves. I can’t blame them.

   The robot uprising may have already started. You might want to check out these drones playing music rather well. While pretty cool, it’s also rather creepy. Just like the upcoming Hulu Original Fraggle Rock spin off The Doozers. Fraggle Rock was awesome. I don’t know what to think about this thing. They’re not even puppets!

   It looks like Microsoft is working on making Windows a subscription service now. This is some of the worst news possible. Continual reoccurring costs are NOT a good idea. Have they not noticed that the MMO scene has changed over to free to play?! Monthly fees are so 2000. And yes, I am aware that I’m currently in Elder Scrolls Online. I just expect it and every other mmorpg to go free to play before it’s over.

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

Dance your cares away
Worry's for another day
Let the music play
Down at Fraggle Rock
Work your cares away
Dancing's for another day
Let the Fraggles play
We're Gobo Mokey Wembley Boober Red
Dance your cares away
Worry's for another day
Let the music play
Down at Fraggle Rock