Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Misc.

   I can’t for the life of me figure out what Condoleezza Rice is now on the board at Dropbox! I can’t think of anything should could bring to the table. I don’t mean to sound mean, but why?

   If you’ve been curious about Google Glass you can pick one up this coming April 15th for just $1500! Wow. I personally have no interest in these, and with a price like that I REALLY have no interest in them!

   Microsoft just updated all of the Bing Windows Phone Apps by removing the word “Bing” from them. Can we just remove bing altogether?

   You can now play a funny little web game that Microsoft has put together in honor of killing Windows XP. You can now play “Escape from Window XP” online!

   Just saw where ComiXology was bought  by Amazon now. I guess there’ll be exclusives on kindles soon.

   It very funny to watch, and I wish the phones could actually argue with each other just like in this Arsenio Hall clip about Siri and Cortana. That would be too funny  to see in real life.

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

what the hell is Condoleezza Rice doing at dropbox?