Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just the Misc. Again

   It looks like Defiance is having an extended anniversary celebration with boosted xp,  from April 2nd to April 7th!

   It also would seem that progress is being made in Star Citizen with their March update. I think that in cockpit UI looks rather nice. At some point I’m going to have to buy one of those ship packages.

   Depending on the price I may pick up Half-Minute Hero 2 as I think a 30 second fast paced rpg might be rather entertaining. Looks like it should be released on steam April 4th.

   I can’t help but find this guy playing a Sanfilipo Wurlitzar absolutely amazing! He’s a one man band! And then some!

0 comments: