Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mondays…

   I don’t know about you, but I loved the Simpsons Minecraft intro they did. That was too cool. Also possibly cool would be the concept of 3D printed tattoos becoming a reality! I have no problem with temp tats! I think the idea of Phonebloks making progress on is great! I love the idea of a lego smartphone! Although with Google working on this I can’t help but think it might have something to do with them considering launching their own phone service. I wonder if it would have ads though, or just how much their record of your calls in order to better target those ads?! It might be nothing though. Just like the Amazon Food Wand for grocery shopping with Amazon. I just don’t see myself using that.

   Simply amazing to me would be that a tobacco species fights cancer naturally! How amazing would it be if this tobacco relative holds the secret to a cure?! Isn’t God funny?! It looks like University of Louisiana at Monroe researchers are the ones who found this!

   Did you like the movie 12 Monkeys? If so you’ll be happy to hear it’s being made into a television series in 2015! That was just an odd movie, and I can’t see how they’ll make it into a show.

   Have you ever wondered about malware traffic? You can now see a live animated representation thanks to the folks at Kaspersky lab. Fascinating to watch the data fly…

0 comments: