Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Stuffs

   We now know that the new SOE sandbox mmo that’s to be in homage of SWG is in fact H1Z1. That’s right, an online zombie mmo. When I think of Star Wars I think of Zombies. Wait a second NO I DON’T!

   Over in Elder Scrolls Online I’m having a blast. I’m taking my time and exploring as much as I can. I just now hit level 14. It’s interesting that ZeniMAX has recommended using a third party website for trading items since there’s no auction house in game. I wonder how longer until they patch one in.

   Today’s patch for Landmark should bring some interesting changes. I’ve become addicted to this since I got in beta. If you ever liked Minecraft you’ll LOVE Landmark. It’s just been awesome so far! Can’t wait to see where they take it.

   The next DLC for Defiance will be released April 15th next week. This brings some rather interesting updates.

   I can’t help but wonder if the upcoming Azeroth Choppers web series is just a late April Fools from WoW. It looks too laughable.

   At first I thought it was just laughable, but the more I think about it the robot printer could work for large print jobs. Might be better than a plotter.

0 comments: