Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weekend Misc.

   Currently still loving on my new iPad. I love this Ultima Forever game! It’s an awesome blend of the Ultima universe and Diablo style dungeon crawling! It’s also great because it’s free!

   Although if I was going to spend money on a game for it I’d be tempted by Oceanhorn for $8.99! From what I can tell it’s the closest thing to a Zelda game on iPad as possible! That’s tempting!

   And if you want cheaper you can always go for Republique for just $4.99. I think it’s basically Metal Gear Solid on iPad. Wow the choices!

   But not all news can be pleasant these days. II t appears that Gamestop is going to have to close 120 to 130 stores now! The economy strikes again! That or more people are just downloading their new games. Hmmm….

0 comments: