Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bunches of Misc.

   You can all thank Lord Spooky for the knowledge that there’s now a Birthday Cake Batter, and Brownie Batter Doughnut at Krispy Kreme!

   A new Tex Murphy has been released, and it’s getting good scores it would seem. I tried the demo, and it was a great return to classic adventure gaming. It’s awesome.

   Also great to see that Neverwinter is already working on the next module, Tyranny of Dragons. They just went live with the Curse of Icewind Dale too! Great free D&D game!

   The new Shadow of Mordor trailer is pretty sweet. I can’t wait for that one to get released! Love the Middle-earth, Assassin’s Creed, Batman: Arkham blend they have going with it!

   If you’ve not heard you might need to know that today Nintendo is shutting down Wii and DS online gaming! I guess this is to help push people into Wii U and 3DS?  

   I’m sure by now you’ve all heard that Microsoft has announced Halo 5 for the xbox one. I’m sure they’re hoping this will help since the PS4 is selling WAY better than their system.

   Wonder how well the new LG's 34 inch monitor will sell? I guess it’ll depend on the price they pick. I think their all-in-one chrome system looks amazing for just $350 personally. I’ve been recommending it to people even though it’s not released until May 26th.

   I had never heard of this movie until I saw this LUCY trailer, which is pretty awesome. If you’re a Scarlett Johansson fan, or not, the movie looks pretty cool. A little Phenomenon-like, with a better lead actor.

   It’s just plain awesome how the cast of The Avengers, and Shield sent a message to a dying man! That’s so awesome of them! Way to go guys!

   There’s some new Epic Rap Battles I missed! I know, I’m slacking. Anyway, you guys should check out Rick Grimes VS Walter White [NSFW], and Goku VS Superman [NSFW] as they’re pretty sweet.

   Speaking of funny videos, a co-worker just introduced me to Drunk History, which is pretty funny. Apparently he knows the woman that started this before it was picked up by Comedy Central. Wow, small world.

   If you want just funny though it’s pretty hard to beat a splashing stallion

0 comments: