Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Friday, May 23, 2014

Just Misc.

   I think it’s awesome that Microsoft just won the case to block FBI requests for customer data! That’s huge! I also agree heavily with this as our privacy has been dead since the modern internet came into being. Facebook is the devil.

   I also think it’s great that top publishers are joining Scribd, and Oyster now. A Netflix like service for books is just too awesome! That’s been needed.

   I also am very temped by the LG Chromebase at Amazon since they have it even cheaper at only $329.99!! It’s so awesome looking! And yes, I’m a chromeOS fan.

0 comments: