Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Small Bits of Things

   You can check out a review of Among The Sleep which sounds like it came out better than I had expected. I hadn’t thought much of this title, in fact I had forgotten about it, but that review with those movies makes it sound, and look, rather interesting!

   I don’t know about you, but reading that Windows 365 is dead is some of the best news ever! I’m so happy they’re not doing that now! It would have been one of the dumbest things MS had ever done. I’m so happy that someone woke up!

   The Origin free game of this week is Battlefield 3 for free currently. Yes it’s old, but if you haven’t played it yet, and like that type of game, now you can give it a go for free!

   You can also now watch a full Street Fighter Movie acted out by real people. It’s also pretty good too! I’m surprised. I’m also surprised that they’ve raised over $1 million to bring back Reading Rainbow. Never expected that…

0 comments: