Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Small Bits

   I had no idea that EvE turned 11 years old today. Good for them. I’ve tried EvE over the years, and it just never clicks with me. I always end up leaving because I get so bored.

   Speaking of older games, WoW has now dropped to just 7.6 million subscribers.And to think in November of last year they were up by 200K at 7.8 million.

   Also the new Outlast DLC Whistleblower is now available, and it sounds like it’s not too bad. Looks like it tells it’s own storyline too. Oh the temptations.

   Speaking of temptations I so want Destiny the more I read about it. Since I don’t have one I’m hoping for a PS4 bundle with this once it launches.

0 comments: