Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bunches of Misc.

   As of now Defiance is free, and there’s some pretty cool free things coming to those of us who had already bought boxed copies too. I look forward to the free 1,000 Arkforge.

   Amazon is releasing something on June 18, and some people think it’ll be their phone. There are others that are certain that it’s the upcoming phone. As always, I think what will determine it’s success will be price point.

   I was never a fan of their original, but I’m really not thrilled with their new device at all. To me it just looks funny, and I can’t image using that keyboard.

   I actually agree with the Queen over in UK when she said she wants cybercriminals to have life sentences for what they’ve done. Something does need to be done to silence them.

   As weird as it might look I actually kind of want one of the $295 pinwheel devices. It’s a lot cheaper than a Segway for sure!

   As silly as it might be, I kind of really enjoy One Tap Quest since I found it. It’s a great time waster!

0 comments: