Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Misc. E3 Goodies

   I’m rather curious about the announced Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U system. I hope it’s better than the previous ones where you mostly just watch a movie the whole time.

   I also can’t wait for Hyrule Warriors this September 26th! I’m just thrilled that something this awesome is a real thing that’s coming out! This will be mine!

   Of course the new of Magicka 2 is also very compelling as well. I loved the first one!

   I’m rather curious about the Final Fantasy 7 min-game riding for iOS, and Android too. That looks like it could be fun.

   The news that they’re working on a new Mass Effect also has me anxious! I want it NOW!

   I also can’t stop thinking about the one true temptation to tempt them all. One temptation to pull them. And in the bundles tempt them.

   The L.A. Times has the scoop! It seems that according to them Nintendo and Sony must have merged, and not told anyone. Wow.

0 comments: