Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Meanwhile in Tamriel

   When last we saw my Dark Elf Nightblade he had become a rather fun vampire. In time I grew tired of feeding though. After visiting the correct priest, and making a 600 gold donation the vampirism was cured. Upon a skill, and stat respec. he become a great caster! And I must say that it’s a blast being a caster!

   Yes. I leveled with a very rogue like build, made around 86K in gold, and then respec’d into the caster that I wanted to be in the beginning. Got to love it!

0 comments: