Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Bunches of Misc!

   If you’ve been worried about drone Michigan may have a solution that’s rather cool to watch. I think that their spiderdrone is awesome!

   I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple does buy Time Warner as they have more than enough money to make it happen. If people think cables providers are bad now, just wait for Apple to get involved. That’ll be much worse.

   A new study claims that due to human influence we’re going to skip the next ice age event. How arrogant of mankind!

   On a truely sad note, Alan Rickman has died at age 69 from cancer. It is SO sad that so many people are being taken out by that horror! We SO should have cured that by now! Scientist you have failed us! Step up your game!

   Although I do think the idea of a human carrying drone is a pure win for science ficion becoming reality! If only it wasn’t $300K.

   On a different note completely, I rather enjoy Linkin Park’s ‘In the End’ Sung by 183 movie clips. That’s just cool!

   And for some odd reason I really love Not Today songified which you can watch online now! It’s just so catchy!

   Is it wrong that I’m very tempted to get the NES30 PRO bluetooth controller? My pc has bluetooth now so that would be work. I mean, you know, yeah.

0 comments: