Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Trailers!

   You’ve got to see the 10 Cloverfield Lane trailer if you haven’t yet. I think it’s only going to be named Cloverfield as a cover to create mysetry, and confusion. J.J Abrams is awesome that way! It’s really just about a couple of cannibals.

   There’s also a new Sucide Squad trailer that’s pretty cool. Love that it has Harley Quinn in it, but I’m still not 100% sure about this Joker. Trying to hold judgement until I see it.

   Thanks to Scott for those links too! Those are great!

   Also save the date of this coming February 12th as that’s the release of Deadpool which is a must see film! I can’t wait! Should be a fantastic hour, and fourty six minutes!

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

what am I doing with my life?? Oh eating pancakes