Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Mathew 24:9-10 - "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another."

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Oh Yeah!

   Just got My Death Wish Coffee Order, and it’s awesome. Their Valhalla blend is alright, but it tastes a little Maxwell House to me. Their main Death Wish coffee is a Coffee Blend of Pure Awesome!

   I was also THRILLED to find 6 Packs of Mexican Coke at my local Food City! Oh yes I will be buying these now! Only $6.50 per pack too!

   Also LOVE the Remix of Elder Scrolls: Skyrim – Dovahkiin too! That rocks! You can find other awesome remixes at Overclocked Remix too!

2 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

you will want these:

http://www.simplethingcalledlife.com/2014/jaw-dropping-redesigns-harry-potter-books/

Scott Mantooth said...

make watching the twilight movies more intelligent and bearable by imputing the dismal monotone lines of random characters into this app: http://www.wahwahmachine.com/