Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Oooo Fresh Misc.

   The MacGyver reboot has been picked up by CBS. Now to hope they don’t screw it up somehow. Reboots can go wrong easily. They need to be careful.

   I think it’s awesome that there’s a more affordable exoskeleton available. Yes $40K is a lot of money, but that’s much better than previous versions being around $100K.

   I just learned that Adam Driver, who plays Kylo Ren in Star Wars, is an Marine! He was a mortar man! That’s awesome! I never knew this about the now famous radar technician!

   I’m not sure how I feel about FInal Fantasy XV after the release of this video showing the new gameplay. It might be good I’m not sure though as it’s such a change from the standard Final Fantasy. I guess I’ll just have to wait, and see. I do like the Devil May Cry combat! I also like that it might be on Steam also. I would SO buy this on Steam!

   You can’t beat the new Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III Awakening Trailer with The Replacer. That’s too funny! That’s Hilarious! Thank for the heads up on this video Dellom!

0 comments: