Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Times are Changing . . .

   I’m rather confused by the new Air Simon that as just shown off. I’m not certain as to why the removal of push button lights was needed for this toy.

   I do think that the new Radio Flyer Tesla Model S is awesome for kids! That and I want a real Tesla bad.

   The easy bake over can move over as they’re now going to be selling the ThingMaker which is a 3D printer for toys! Kids will be able to  make their own toys for just $300. I could have swore that’s what Legos were for!

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

Why does Air Simon look like a stargate and the Thingmaker looks like a easy bake oven?