Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Got to Love Free Things

   Due to some glitches in The Division they’re going to be giving everyone 150 Phoenix Credits free this coming weekend. That’s pretty cool. Now to find out what those are used for. I usually just log in to shoot things.

   Yesterday afternoon I got an email taking about the Guild Wars 2 having their Spring Quarterly Update live, and all the goodies it brings too. I had to log in to see what that level 80 boost was all about. Thanks to that I now have a level 80 of every class in this title. I was short one class, but no more. I hadn’t run this since I got my new video card, so I set everything to ultra and it is AMAZING! So beautiful!

2 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

a remake of a classic western that looks pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deSRpSn8Pyk

Scott Mantooth said...

a cover of a song in a style that is amazing and in many ways very haunting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFVdKvQpy4

yeah, remember that i was raised on classical music and opera so this is the sort of thing i gravitate towards