Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Misc.

   The newest trailer for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided make it look like a must buy. I will probably have to have this one. Good call Scott.

   After watching the video of a fan-made UE4 Duskwood I find myself wishing that the whole game was remade in Unreal Engine 4 now. I would play the crap out of HD WoW if it were made.

   I dont know about any of you, but I have no interest in having a lenses injected inside of my eyes. Batteries in my eyes are a big no thank you. I have no interest in an android powered lenses inside my eyes.

   I also have no interest, or understand why BBC, and Netflix are remaking Watership Down. They also said that it’ll be just as brutal as the original too. Why! Dear God WHY?!

0 comments: