Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Oh Yes

   On the gaming front, if you’ve never played it you can now pick up Final Fantasy X | X2 on Steam come May 12th! This is a good one. Worth playing for sure!

   While the concept of Mario being in Minecraft is super I worry about Nintendo getting too close to Microsoft. Remember what happened to Sega! Never forget!

   It’s also worrisome to learn more about Viv which is another digital assistant. Hal is coming soon, and I don’t think I like it. Skynet is scary.

   And while also scary I do like the idea of my own personal electric plane that wouldn’t need an airport. Tesla car who?

   Although with no airport I don’t know who the drug sniffing dogs would find all the cheese and sausages?!

0 comments: