Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Friday, June 3, 2016

Some Misc. For Ya

   I don’t know about you, but I think the partnership of Walmart, Uber, and Lyft for grocery delivery sounds kind of cool. The concept of just having your whole grocery order brought to your house sounds cool. Of course that brings the question of cost.

   I also think that Mark Hamill hosting a show sounds cool too. Wonder if I can get Comic-Con somehow?

   If done right a movie based on The Division could be awesome. It’s a great game, and fantastic storyline! I just worry though since Hollywood seems incapable of translating from game to screen successfully. If they would just leave the blessed plot alone!

0 comments: