Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Monday Misc

   I don’t know about you, but I’m rather excited about the idea of a CO2 Solar Fuel source! This could be huge if big oil doesn’t kill it.

   Since the land at Chernobyl is technically still dangerous I think the idea of making it into a huge solar farm sounds like a great idea!

2 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

the site is also a tourist attraction for the radioactively inclined and somewhat morbidly adventurous... in case you're interested:

https://chernobyl-tour.com/english/

lordspooky said...

At least you can use the land for something. If it was me, I would never go there