Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

WooT!!! Release! – UPDATE

   Today is the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, and I can’t wait to download it! Thanks for getting it for me Erin! Your awesome! Love you!

   I don’t love this limited edition Xbox Onesie that Microsoft is about to start selling. Why! Dear God why?!

__________________________________________________

UPDATE: I just learned that episode 1 of The Tick was already online! It’s awesome. I loved it! Sad though as I learned this is just a pilot, and it hasn’t been decided if they’re going to make more, or not. I hope so!

0 comments: