Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Thursday, October 6, 2016

And Here We Go!

   Yesterday was the release of One Tamriel for Elder Scrolls Online, and now there’s no level walls. You can access any content at anytime. Making ESO much more like the single player Elder Scroll titles! Also players of any race, and any faction can now group, and PvE all they want! PvP is only in one designated area now! I love it!

   If you don’t have the game yet, and are interested, instead of spending to get the base game, and all the expansions you can just pick up the base game at amazon for only $16.99! Well worth it in my opinion.

   You may have noticed that the World of Warcraft banner is back on the right hand side of the page. I decided to try out the new expansion, and I agree with the mmorpg.com review completely that this is the best it has been in years. They’re also going to be making more alt friendly too with world quests access per account, and not character! Loving my Warlock!

   I also think the upcoming Pokemon Go catch bonuses sound cool! Can’t wait for that to go live!

   Oh, and if you’re looking for a new mouse I just got the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, and I love it. Fits my hand perfectly! You can’t go wrong with this one guys!

0 comments: