Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Some Misc

   You can now check out the Iron Fist trailer for release on Netflix next year. Looks great! Thanks for the link Scott!

   And now on the top of the left–hand side of this page you can find two links for my 23&Me DNA results. I was curious, and the commercials got to me, so I thought I’d try it. Pretty cool all in all.

1 comments:

Scott Mantooth said...

looks like going to Mars is going to be more scary than first thought:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mars-bound-astronauts-face-chronic-dementia_uk_57fb947be4b01fa2b904a267