Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Some Misc.

   I can’t wait for the upcoming Nintendo NX trailer that’s going to be released today at 10 am! I think it’s a 3 minute trailer. I can’t wait to see this thing!

   There’s also going to be a Samsung Galaxy On Ext announcement of some kind based on this teaser they released. I’m sure this one won’t explode. At least I bet it’s not supposed to.

   And you’ve heard correctly, Razer bought THX for an undisclosed amount. I’m interested in what they do with it personally.

0 comments: