Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Small Bits of Interest

   There’s a new Epic Rap Battle of History, and this time around it’s Ash Ketchum VS Charles Darwin! While it’s NSFW it quite a good battle.

   I hadn’t heard about the Holovet: Holographic Vector Display until Scott commented the link to it. Thanks for the link Scott! That might be crude, but awesome in this looks like the first step in true holographic displays! A bit pricy for me though right now.

   Have you heard about McDonald’s Nutella burger in Italy? I don’t think that sounds too good to me. Yes that’s mainly due to the fact I can’t have nuts of any kind. This just sounds like an ‘Eww’ moment to me.

0 comments: