Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Friday, December 2, 2016

Rather Interesting Indeed

   After watching the new Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer I’m rather excited about it now. I want this game even more now.

   It was great that Hideo Kojima finally got some much deserved recognition at the 2016 Game Awards, and the new Death Stranding world premiere trailer looks amazing! Looks like a potential must-have, and/or system seller to me! Want to play whatever that is!

   I think it’s just fantastic that some Australian high school students have open-sourced Shkreli’s 5000% marked up drug. That guy needs a good kick in the face. I hope this shocks, and damages him in someway.

0 comments: