Margrave's Place
Top of Page
2 Timothy 4:3-4 - "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Small Misc., but Good

   You can now get 7 free games from UbiSoft this week only. This is to celebrate their 30th anniversary, and this is just a great way to do it! Some great games in there too!

   I don’t know about you, but I think The Guest looks rather awesome. And for just $5 I might have to pick this one up! And it would seem that at 1pm EST Mario Run will be available, and it will be mine!

   On a personal note, I love seeing the progress being made in the fight against M.S.. I have hopes for the future.

1 comments:

lordspooky said...

there is always with Jesus