Margrave's Place
Top of Page
Romans 8:28 - "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bunches of Misc.

   Today is the release of Resident Evil 7, and I can’t wait. It looks awesome! It’s also great to read the review that it’s as good as that awesome demo! Not sure about playing with the candle though personally. Not sure that’s worth an extra $18.99.

   I love the idea of a demo of Mass Effect Andromeda, but I don’t like that it for the EA Access accounts only. I understand why, I just don’t like that.

   It seems that The Division has an additional expansion coming called Last Stand. Bigger dark zone might interest people. I’m not one of the them unfortunately though.

   I don’t know about you guys, but I love that you can now address Amazon devices as just ‘computer’ for voice commands! It’s SO Star Trek I’m now seriously consider getting one of these for this! Love that if you ask for “Tea, Earl Grey, Hot” it responds with "The replicators on this vessel are not yet operational"! That’s too awesome!

0 comments: